CareNine Program is a structured program designed to educate, guide and reassure the mother-to-be and father-to-be. It empowers the mother-to-be with timely information through outbound telephonic calling at each stage of pregnancy & post pregnancy with the help of In-house specialist counselling.
- • Gynaecologist
- • Life coach
- • Dietician
- • Fitness Expert
These specialists will guide the member throughout the pregnancy and post-partum period of upto 3 months. The Case Manager, who is a medically qualified doctor is at the core of the program to handhold the member and facilitate specialist interventions.
All the Program specialists including the Case Manager are professionally qualified with relevant experience in dealing with the ante natal and post natal counselling.
This program is for the entire duration of pregnancy and upto 2-3 months post-delivery, for post-partum support.
• 1st and 2nd trimester enrolment is preferred to maximize the output of the Program. However, 3rd trimester enrolment is also allowed subject to the decision of the empaneled medical practitioners.
• This is also subject to acceptance from respective Corporate HR for enrolment in 3rd trimester.
• The decision of empaneled medical practitioner on the eligibility and/or exclusion criteria decision would be final.
• Telephone based structured Maternity Support Program.
• Dedicated Case Manager to support, monitor and hand-hold the mother-to-be in the entire pregnancy journey and post natal periods.
• Counselling by Experts (Gynecologists, Life Coach, Dietician and Fitness Expert) to address the mother-to-be.
• Gynaecologist: Hand-hold the mother-to-be via detailed counselling and answering her queries, clearing myths which arise at various stages of pregnancy including trimester wise counselling labour preparation, breastfeeding and contraception.
• Life Coach: Prepare the Mother to be to overcome day to day challenges and educate them on managing physiological and emotional wellbeing and guide on nurturing the new born.
• Nutritionist: Create/Prepare customised diet plan for the Mother to be to meet her dietary requirements and at the same time ensure she is enjoying the journey.
• Fitness Expert: Supports the mother to be with customized fitness plan during pregnancy and getting back in shape post-delivery.
• One detailed call for father-to-be.
Yes, following are the additional benefits of being a CareNine member:
• Discount on Stem cell banking
• Discount on Diagnostic tests
• Monthly Newsletters
• Trimester wise reading material
No, you don’t need to pay because CareNine program is sponsored by your company. For more details on this, please contact your HR.
Log on to www.carenine.in
Click on enrolment; you will get CareNine Enrollment form asking for the following details:
• Coupon Code
• Employee ID
• Employee Name
• Employee E mail ID
• Mother’s Date of Birth
• Mother’s Mobile No.
• LMP (Last Menstrual Period)
• Set Password
Fill in your details, tick on ‘I agree to terms and conditions’ and submit.
Verify your email id with the OTP sent on your registered email id.
After your submission, the Case Manager will get in touch with you within 48 working hours.
You can log on to www.carenine.in with your mobile number as the user name and the password you have set, and read further details about the Program, schedule and rest of the details.
To avail the coupon code specific for your corporate, please contact your Benefits/HR/Wellness team or write in to firstname.lastname@example.org
The last menstrual period (LMP) refers to the first day (onset of bleeding) of your Last Menstrual Period before getting pregnant. This information helps to calculate the week of pregnancy. This date is also used to calculate the expected date of delivery for the baby, which is 9 months ± 7 days from your LMP.
Yes, you can enrol your sister/friend/relative for the program through retail option. Further information, contact CareNine team at email@example.com.
This is a support based pregnancy counselling program. Emergency services do not come within the purview of the program. It is recommended that you consult your family doctor/treating Gynecologist for any emergency.
You can check your call schedules on CareNine website by logging in - www.carenine.in and check for the next call as per the schedule. In case you want to contact us prior to the next scheduled call, you can call your Case Manager at 022-6253564, alternately, you can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Case Manager will revert back to your queries within 48 working hours.
Please write to us at email@example.com or call us at 022-62535644 for the details of the diagnostic centers in your city. The Case Manager will guide you with the appointments & discounts that can be availed.